Welcome to the DMCA page of TechRemarkable.com. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a federal law that provides guidelines for online service providers in cases of copyright infringement. At TechRemarkable.com, we take copyright infringement seriously and are committed to complying with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on TechRemarkable.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a DMCA takedown notice. To do so, please provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a DMCA takedown notice, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures outlined in the DMCA. We will also notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing material and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To do so, please provide the following information in writing:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
At TechRemarkable.com, we are committed to protecting the rights of copyright holders and providing a safe and legal environment for our users. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our DMCA policy.